One of your business offerings may be a workshop. What better way to show off your skill set and help people to get to grips with your passion? Whether you are an expert in Social Media, Nutrition, Marketing, PR, Coaching, Web design or a whole host of other things, putting on a workshop could be your key to sharing your knowledge with others.
But it's not just a question of standing up and telling people what you know. There is an art to keeping people engaged so they are really part of your workshop, and learning in the best possible way.
If you want to know more about how to design and deliver your own workshops then contact me and we can arrange a 1:1 session.
Or better still - come along to one of my workshops, throw yourself in at the deep end and get stuck in.
WORKSHOP ESSENTIALS INTENSIVE
NEW YEAR SPECIAL January 19th 2018!
In this 5 hour intensive workshop combining the core ingredients from my half day workshops, we will focus on:
- The key elements of a workshop including what makes a good workshop, and why this is important
- Knowing your role in delivering a workshop and how to work together with your participants
- Learning how to increase engagement and participation during the workshop
- Discovering some new workshop tools and techniques
- Planning and designing your own workshop effectively
- Sharing and learning with each other to give you a chance to practise your workshop skills
In addition you will receive a free copy of my Workshop Essentials Workbook - a comprehensive guide to effective workshop design and delivery
Be eligible to become a member of the Workshop Hub facebook group
Contact me for more details: helene(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)jewellfacilitation.com