You may be looking for fresh new ideas to help solve a problem, create a new product, drive forwards a project or make improvements in your business. Whatever you need them for, ideas are vital to innovate and develop and you are probably surrounded by people who are full of them. But how do you get to those ideas and elicit them in a useful and nurturing way? A well facilitated ideation (ideas generation) workshop will enable you to build upon existing ideas, stimulate new ones and work out what to actually do with them.
I can help a group to:
- Brainstorm in a structured and effective way
- Generate their own new ideas
- Capture these ideas in a logical way
- Create links between ideas, prioritise and organise
- Define next steps to allow these ideas to take flight and not get forgotten