You know you need to create a project plan and that you need to consult people in order to do so. There are lots of different perspectives to consider and a lot of different elements to incorporate. So what's the best way of doing this? You will need to define where you want to be, where you are now and get buy in and commitment from those involved so that you can create defined actions and a timescale for doing them.
I can help a group to:
- Look at their current state
- Define where they want to go and what success looks like
- Create consensus on priorities and commitments
- Define specific actions and timescales
- Clarify ownership of tasks